Glossika Mass Sentences: Thai Fluency 2Michael Campbell, Brett Whiteside
From the creation of various linguists and polyglots headed by Michael Campbell, Glossika is a comprehensive and effective system that delivers speaking and listening training to fluency.
It’s wise to use Glossika training materials together with your other study materials. Don’t bet everything on Glossika. Always use as many materials as you can get your hands on and do something from all of those materials daily. These are the methods used by some of the world’s greatest polyglots and only ensures your success.* Recommended as supplementary training to your current studies; some working knowledge required; good for brushing up or breaking through plateau.
* 3000 bilingual sentences with pronunciation guide.
* This is a complete course including all the PDF books and MP3 audio (both GMS and GSR)
* Authentic language used by native speakers, building up sentence structures.
* Straight-through recordings are called GMS; 100-day Spaced Repetition are called GSR.Features:* Lots of repetition of key sentence components and vocabulary.
* Introduces how to render foreign names and placenames.
* You can skip to anywhere within the product and practice and focus on the parts you need.
* Informal, friendly language. Formal language used where appropriate.
* GMS recordings include 20 tracks of interpretation training
* GMS and GSR Audio do not require a book or computer.